2. Doing part of something is better than doing nothing. Even if you can't complete a task or a project, it is better to take a small "chunk" out of it rather than letting the whole thing slide until later. If you absolutely "hate" working in that manner, then just make sure you set aside a specific time to complete the entire task or project.
3. Learn to say "No." This isn't always easy, but it can make a world of difference. Even if you don't want to say "No" completely, try to set limits around how much you will do and when.
4. Bundle your tasks. Save up non-urgent errands so that you can do those that are logistically close to one another.
5. Delegate. How much is your time worth? It may be worth the cost of hiring someone to do things like mow your lawn, clean your house, AND you will be purchasing the precious commodity of time. It's more than okay to ask for help.
6. Take care of the tasks that you dislike first so that you don't waste precious mental time ruminating about not having done them!
7. Are the things you feel you "have" to do really necessary? It can be easy to get caught up in the details to the detriment of the big picture.
8. Take an honest look at the activities and people in your life that are "energy drainers." Do they need to be part of your life? What would happen if you eliminated or reduced your time spent on/with them?
9. Set aside time each week to do something special. Make sure that, no matter how busy you are, you take time to play. Spending time with friends, outdoors, at the movies, whatever makes you happy, is essential in helping you be the most focused and effective you can be with your time.
Ingredients for Suceess "How the Rich get Richer"
* Attend to Your financial Goals... Daily!
* Start 2010 on a positive note...
* Write your To-Do List every single day!
* Fill up your calendar with... must attend Real Estate related seminars, monthly meeting, workshops etc!
* Check-In on your progress each week.
* Add one more hour to your day!
* Learn the power of ASK!