To put it another way you will be in the top 20% of all investors and probably in the top 5% off people - and you can do it all with safe investing methods, all in less than 20 minutes a week.
The primary difference between those that rise above the crowd and record fantastic gains is exactly because they don't follow the crowd - and neither should you.
Crowd followers with retirement accounts lost their shirt when our recent recession hit back in 2008.
Non investors, people who don't even invest in stocks, ETFs or mutual funds form the biggest crowd yet, hopefully you're not one of them, and when the market soared in 2010 their bank accounts, well their wallet was just as empty as ever.
Crowd followers are doomed to the 80/20 rule.
That's the rule where 20% don't just outperform the crowd but soar way above it.
Sure, an investment program with the best investment tools can help you be a winner and not just a follower.
But the biggest and most important reason that it allows you to rise above the crowd is simply that you decide to do so.
There is no secret trick, no secret path, no special requirement.
Just the decision to invest safely and profitably.
Make the decision
- Make the decision to increase your cash
- Make the decision to robustly grow your retirement account
- Make the decision to follow solid investment recommendations
Investing based strictly on buy and hold forever rarely produces strong gains and only exposes you to major losses.
Investing based on allocation of your money simply according to your age exposes you to major losses when you are young and denies you the opportunity to score profits when you are older.
A lose - lose concept.
So how do you rise above the crowd? How do you making investing truly profitable while still playing it safe? The answer is simple:
- Decide you are going to be an investor, and yes, invest safely and profitably
- Decide you are going to manage your retirement account or any account
- Decide you have 20 minutes a week or at least 30 minutes a month to be an investor
- Select an investment program that enables you to invest based on your desires and goals
- Select an investment software that offers one-on-one support and call them regularly
Yes, you will have to be actively involved in your future, in handling your money, but why not, why not reach your goals and leave the crowd behind.
It's like finishing a marathon at the front versus somewhere buried in the middle.